Having a wasp problem in your home may be a real hassle, particularly if you don’t have a long-term solution in place — try the best wasp fogger.
Sprays that kill and prevent new stinging insects are known as foggers, and they are commercially available.
Determine how much wasp fogger you need, as well as how large an area it covers and how active it is before making a final decision.
In addition, you should look into the mechanism of action, the effects on children and pets, and the availability of certification.
FMC 10058237 Pyrethrin Fogger
Ortho Home Defense Wasp Fogger
Durvet IGR House Fogger
People who have tried them say they’re better than we expected, which was a pleasant surprise.
In regard to quality, this product is unsurpassed. Consequently, you may choose the product that best meets your requirements and preferences in this way.
Best Wasp Fogger Reviews:
1. FMC 10058237 Pyrethrin Fogger – Editor’s Choice
Pyrethrin from FMC is an indoor-only wasp fogger that’s made from a naturally blended mixture of chemicals.
While the canister is equipped with an old-school spray nozzle that facilitates spot fumigation, the fluid is adequately pressurized (5oz) to allow for easy administration.
FMC Pyrethrin’s enhanced concentration ensures that you can cover a larger area – up to 5000 cubic feet – with one application.
More than that, inhaling FMC won’t create any harm to you or your pet’s health.
In fact, a single or double application of FMC eliminates wasps and keeps them away in the future.
FMC Pyrethrin’s residual killing power prevents wasp eggs from hatching, and the product’s aroma dissipates after a few minutes after application.
Using FMC Pyrethrin’s neuro-tech approach, the wasp’s central nervous system is quickly attacked, resulting in the insect’s gradual death without any violence—stings or buzzing—in the process.
- Ideal for fumigating a house against wasps.
- Use in any location, including the house, school, garage, and hospital.
- Quick-acting, lethal on contact.
- With two pyrethrins in synergy.
- No usage in the open air.
- This substance is very flammable.
- Not recommended for use in closets with a limited amount of space.
2. Ortho Home Defense Wasp Fogger – Best Premium
For up to 8 hours, Ortho Home Defense’s wasp fogger uses a sophisticated chemical regulator to treat the surface.
A simple solvent action formula that comes with Ortho makes it easier and more pleasant to clean – without putting strain on the surface.
As it turns out, Ortho has a push activation mechanism that allows for intermittent spraying and also facilitates point application — you can easily fog wasps in their nests.
If you use Ortho Home, you’ll also eliminate other insects such as gnats, flies, mites, mosquitoes, hornets, and other pesky little critters. In addition, you’ll prevent more wasp infestations.
Ortho Home’s thick fluid composition keeps it attached to the surface throughout the action, ensuring immediate killing effect and limiting spillage.
- Instantly kills everybody it comes into touch with.
- Effective for up to 7 days and long-lasting — ideal for outdoor usage.
- Extensive coverage means it may be used on shrubs, grass, and even in the bush.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets since it is poisonous if consumed.
- Come as a single pack for a more complete experience.
3. Durvet IGR House Fogger – Best Budget
Durvet IGR is a pyrethrum-based water-based wasp fogger that kills wasps instantaneously when they come into contact with it.
The three active insect killers are combined in order to increase the killing power while causing no damage to the surface being fumigated.
Toxic chemicals in Durvet IGR kill adult and juvenile wasps alike in a matter of seconds. A single application of Durvet IGR inhibits wasp re-infestation for more than seven months.
Nylar (a wasp growth regulator) is a component of Durvet IGR, which prevents wasps from reproducing, allowing it to gradually govern the whole colony.
As an additional benefit, IGR does not include ozone-depleting CFCs, which are harmful to the environment.
Ticks, cockroaches, ants, spiders, lice, moths, and flies may all be easily and safely eradicated using Durvet IGR.
Large-scale usage is made possible by the three canisters that come with the product.
- The fast-acting formulation includes botanical pyrethrum.
- Comes in 3 packs, which makes it ideal for large-scale applications as well.
- Nylar chemicals prevent the development of wasps.
- It is capable of taking care of adult and juvenile wasps..
- It’s a little pricey.
- Keep children and pets away from this substance, which is toxic if ingested.
4. Raid Wasp and Hornet Killer – Best Value
Wasp fogger Raid has a chemical component that kills young and adult wasps on contact, making it the market leader in wasp foggers.
The material left behind after the application of Raid inhibits the re-infestation of wasps and stops the hatching of their eggs.
To be clear, Raid doesn’t only kill wasps, but it also gets rid of other pests/insects such hornets, mud-dauber wasps, and yellow-coated beetles.
To further enhance its effectiveness, the solvent has been carefully concentrated to extend its reach up to 22 feet.
The eradication of outdoor wasps will be a thing of the past using Raid. To be sure, the product comes in a three-pack canister, allowing you to cover a large area between orders.
Raid has an ergonomically-fit trigger that avoids overspray and enables precise application while in use, making it ideal for combat situations.
As a result of the homogenous fluid layer on the sprayed surface (stain-free), cleaning is more pleasant.
- Many different items may benefit from this technique.
- It also gets rid of other insects like bees and yellow jackets.
- Attacks wasps up to 22 feet away with high effectiveness.
- A little on the pricey side.
- Toxic if ingested.
5. Spectracide HG Killer – Best Non-Staining
As soon as wasps come into contact with the Spectracide HG non-staining wasp fogger, the chemical formula acts and kills them.
The fluid is compressed into a pressurized state that may completely cover the wasp’s nest.
While it comes to overspray when using this product, it is indeed equipped with a traditional spray head and ergonomic trigger that allows for precise spraying.
Spectracide HG kills all stages of the wasp life cycle while also preventing a re-infestation.
Moreover, it will also kill other insects including caterpillars, scorpions, yellow jackets, and ants when it is being used as a pesticide.
Spectracide HG has an enhanced solvent concentration, allowing it to kill up to 27 feet away.
Furthermore, the wasp’s nest will be fully destroyed in contact with the solvent. Small-scale usage may not be acceptable, while large-scale use assures value for money.
- Kills on contact in a split second.
- Kills ants, caterpillars, and scorpions.
- The spray nozzle is ideal for your comfort.
- Eliminates the complete life cycle and is very effective and portable.
- Don’t use electric-powered equipment because of the potential risk of electrocution.
6. EcoSmart Wasp Killer – Best Composition
Incorporating a plant-based complex composition, EcoSmart is a contemporary wasp killer designed to kill wasps on contact.
In usage, the basic structural ties dissolve readily and cover the wasp nest completely, resulting to complete capture when intoxication occurs.
This self-agitating and concentrated product, EcoSmart, is capable of boosting its activity 18 feet away.
As an added bonus, you’ll enjoy inhaling the pleasant canola and peppermint oil scents that linger after usage without irritating your nasal passages.
EcoSmart’s organic ingredients ensure the safety of both you and the environment (no pollution). This product is guaranteed to be safe for dogs and children alike since it won’t irritate their skin in the slightest.
EcoSmart, on the other hand, might upset the stomach if ingested.
When EcoSmart is used, it will also kill spiders, hornets, and yellow jackets, among other insects. EcoSmart is notable for its low cost and long-lasting effects.
- It contains additives derived from plants.
- Non-polluting and eco-friendly.
- Both pets and children are safe here.
- Possesses a lethal lethality that results in death upon touch.
- Incredibly powerful — reaches 18 feet in the air.
7. Hot Shot Wasp & Hornet Killer – Best Effectiveness
An outdoor wasp fogger known as Hot Shot has an advanced chemical mix, which quickly kills wasps upon contact.
It’s easier to clean since the water-based solvent integration gives enough surface contact and reduces the stain effects on us.
Hot Shot is now available in a 2-pack canister, making it ideal for both small and medium-sized wasp eradication operations. Sprays up to 27 feet from one area without repositioning.
Hot Shot is really equipped with a spray nozzle that permits both directed and point application, preventing overspray and subsequent chemical losses.
You’ll not only get rid of wasps, but you’ll also get rid of other insects like yellow jackets, caterpillars, and scorpions in your house if you choose Hot Shot.
There are risks associated with direct inhalation of fumes during fumigating, therefore always follow proper safety procedures while doing so.
- The traditional jet spray.
- A long, effective throw distance of up to nine meters.
- It allows for precise application, with no overspray.
- Only suitable for outdoor usage with a water-based composition; completely secure.
- A little on the pricey side.
- Large-scale wasp eradication is impossible with this method.
8. OFF! Outdoor Fogger – Best Environment-Friendly
In a 3-pack canister, Off Outdoor Fogger is sufficiently compressed and agitated so that it may be used up to 20 feet away — there is no need to relocate it.
Off fogger, on the other hand, can cover an area of up to 900 square feet without having to reorder.
In addition to eradicating the whole wasp colony, purchasing Off Outdoor Fogger will help to prevent a re-infestation.
Aside from killing mosquitoes and ladybugs, Off Fogger also eliminates flies and moths.
In order to lessen the risk of air pollution, off fogger incorporates natural chemicals such as essential oils.
Off fogger’s low pyrethrin content shows that it is not only safe for pets but also ensures that it will not pollute the environment while in use.
- With 900 square feet, it’s the largest of its kind in the world.
- Dispels wasps and prevents their re-infestation in the future.
- A convenient press-activation mechanism.
- Point application is possible, so there is no need to worry about overspray.
- No Indoor usage.
- When in touch with the skin, this may produce an allergic reaction.
- The long-term implications might be far worse.
9. Demon Max Wasp and Hornet Insecticide – Best Long-lasting
High concentrations of active chemicals in this spray help to immediately kill the wasps and hornets. The biggest advantage is the fact that it has a long-lasting effect.
Demon Max is effective against a wide variety of insects, but it excels in eliminating wasp and hornet nests. Indoors and outdoors, it is completely safe for everyone around you to use it.
Before you begin spraying, make sure you have all of the necessary safety gear, including long cloths, masks, and gloves that can withstand chemical exposure.
1.3-5.0 fluid ounces per gallon of water is the starting point for the initial mixing process.
The top of the Demon Max bottle has a measuring reservoir that makes it easy to get just the appropriate amount of spray.
- Has a bottle for measuring.
- Immediately knocked to the ground.
- Raw wood is not suitable for this application.
Best Wasp Fogger – Buyer’s Guide:
For the best wasp fogger, you need to know these things:
On the label of each pesticide product, you should see the number of its certificate of registration, or you may ask the vendor.
Everything you need to know about a product’s usage, application, safety warnings, and manufacturer may be found on the product label, which is created as part of the state registration process.
Insect aggression, weather conditions, and the efficiency of the spray all have a role in how long a wasp spray’s effects last.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The types of pests that insect foggers are to eliminate are on the product’s label.
As a result, not all of them will be effective against wasps.
The amount of your wasp infestation is necessary to take into account when selecting a fogger now that you are aware of the ones that work best.
When it comes to eradicating wasps, the correct insect fogger is essential.